- In this constitution:
- “The British Company” means a company incorporated in the United Kingdom, or a British business or firm resident in the United Kingdom having directly or indirectly a legally constituted business presence in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- “British Citizen” means a person who is a British Citizen for the purposes of the British Nationality Act 1981.
- “Committee” means the committee for the time being of the Group established pursuant to Clauses 7 and 8.
- “Constitution” means the Constitution as from time to time amended in accordance with Clause 12.1
- “Group” means the “not for profit” association of members established pursuant to this Constitution under the name “British Business Group Abu Dhabi”.
- “Group meeting” means a meeting of the Group forming part of the group’s programme of activities for the year.
- “Membership year” has the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 5.1.
- References to Clauses, Sections and the Schedule are to clauses and section of and the Schedule to the Constitution.